March 31, 2012 12:00 AM
Authorities didn’t name the store but said they were investigating the source of the tainted tofu. They also said the food product was unrefrigerated and kept in a water-filled bin.
Gary Baumgarten of 1010 WINS spoke with several customers after the health warning was issued.
“I don’t think it should be sold in open bins. It should be healthy, safety, and in American standard "
Click here to read the whole article
New Hanover County Health Department encourages people to protect themselves from mosquito bites and the risk of Eastern Equine Encephalitis (EEE). Recent testing in the local sentinel chicken flock confirmed a positive sample of EEE in New Hanover ...Read more